Tuesday, October 19, 2010

D-school so far

So I haven't really contributed to this blog very much, so I thought I'd waste some time while I was studying for my mid-terms to take some pictures of teeth I've been carving. These have pretty much taken up most of my school time so far. I do study, but not as much as I carve teeth.

These are some Maxillary Central Incisors, Max Lat Inc, Canines, etc. I get to know the teeth really well this way. Youcan't see them in a lot of detail, but it's good enough, you get the idea.

D-school's been tough, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I prepared myself to work harder than I ever had at BYU, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I guess I even have time to learn how to surf :) It's great because studying is so much easier when you're actually interested in the subject. It's a lot of fun learning about all this stuff and I know I went into the right profession. I'm not as exciting as Melissa on the blog, so that's all I've got. I'm going to be 27 this month. Crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Melissa and David-love your blog. I'm your only follower-kind of like a groupie. Miss our duplex days. Maybe someday we can reunite in LA...in a non-duplex but neighbors kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently made this new blog, so maybe some day we'll have other followers and you won't be alone! Hope you guys are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! So now I have your real blog address! We kept checking your old one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes! Just found your blog on facebook! Now I can blog stalk you! Yeah! Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete