Caramel Apple-ing? Am I even allowed to say that?! The sad thing about this post is that I spent forever writing all about our fun 'Caramel Apple Night' only for my post to vanish! So, weeks later here I am starting all over again.
Mandy and I had been dying for caramel apples ever since we saw a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Huntington Beach. A few weeks later at Downtown Disney we saw even more delicious caramel apples and decided to make some of our own!
It was a great adventure. We had crushed oreos, nuts, chocolate, brown sugar, caramel corn, sprinkles and probably a few other things I've forgotten. Some apples were fancy and perfect, others were made sloppily and eaten sloppily ( I won't mention names) but it was good fun. The true hero of the night was the apple slicer, which we discovered part way through eating them, which made it so much easier!
The Millers came over and posed with this Oh-So-Perfect apple, although I think the apple actually belonged to Mike. :)
Afterward, Blair suggested we play "Human Clue." Basically, team one goes in another room while team two picks the who, what and where. They act it out to one person on team one. Then that person has to pass on what they can remember to the next person on their team and so on (kind of like telephone). The funny part is that so much gets lost that by the end you're nowhere close. Let's just say we ended up doing the moonwalk, shooting guns (which came out of nowhere!) and acting like the headless horseman. By the way, I have video footage of each of the girls doing the moonwalk available upon request. ;) Here's my attempt. No mocking!!
Overall, a great night and an excellent celebration of the season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha this was so fun. I love the video of you, but I don't think I want to see mine...haha.
ReplyDelete