One of those things is being the first person to put a knife into the peanut butter. Slightly pathetic? I don't care. I love it! It's not something that happens every day. It's not something that happens every week. This is something that only happens every few months--which means, IT'S A BIG DEAL!
So, last Saturday we ran out of peanut butter. Tragedy? In my world, yes. A grocery store trip was in order. A twin pack of Jif (yes, Jif. The only acceptable brand of Peanut Butter) was purchased. And what do I find only a few minutes later????
Who could have done such a thing? I'd say the answer is pretty clear.
I did that to Phil once...he was surprisingly sad.
ReplyDeleteLOL! hahahahaha. Andy HATES peanut butter so I just get my own and I'm a Skippy Natural girl but I have never had that preference. That's hilarious! HAHAHAHA at least you have another one!
ReplyDeleteI am totally the same way with the peanut butter. I hope someone was severely punished.
ReplyDelete