Yes, the main purpose of this post is to guilt me into sticking to it...
Anyone who knows me well knows about my love of cereal. Basically, cereal for every meal would be fine with me (and it frequently is when David is gone). It's a staple of any day. It's a cause for celebration. It's a means of relaxation. Some of the cereal greats include, but are NOT limited to:
1. Grape Nuts
2. Oh's
3. Cracklin' Oatbran
4. Blueberry Morning
5. Marshmallow Mateys
6. Cinnamon Life
7. Crunch Berries
8. Reese's Puffs
9. Honey Nut Shredded Wheat
10. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
I can't even say that those are in any particular order.
But, I decided about 10 minutes ago that the time has come to reign in my love of cereal's crunchy milky goodness. I'd like to learn to love it less.
So, I've decided to take the 30 day Cereal Challenge. It's simple. NO cereal for 30 days. This may sound simple to some. For me, it's gonna be tough -- but HERE WE GO.
lol. you crack me up. go go go!!! I support your goal.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH MELISSA! I am the same way, Oh's, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Blueberry Morning are my fav's! Good luck... I would probably pass out after the first day :)
ReplyDelete