Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just Havin' Fun!

Alas, I've shirked in updating the blog again! What's new? So, a timeline in pictures will have to do.


Landon & Dad

Fun day at Eddie Park. Landon LOVED the swing!






 This picture so awesome. It just is.



3.14 -- We celebrated pie day with the neighbors! Dutch chocolate. Apple Struesel. Pumpkin. Oreo. Yogurt. Cherry. Oh happy day.



Jeff came at the end of March & we explored every inch of LA! Starting with Universal Studios.


I. Love. Lucy.





 Jeff, Landon & I hiked the Hollywood sign. Ok, Jeff & I hiked the Hollywood sign. Landon was just along for the ride.



Santa Monica Pier as a family! Highlights: Incredible view from the top of the Ferris wheel & super crazy performers 

 Having some fun dyeing Easter Eggs! The one on the bottom right is supposed to be Santa Clause. Could you guess?

Good times. More pics of Landon & life to come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the REAL Hollywood hike gets you so much closer!!
    And your eggs are awesome. I feel privileged to have seen and judged them in real life.

    ReplyDelete