Sunday, November 14, 2010

Truck-Or-Treat

The Friday before Halloween we had our ward Trunk-Or-Treat. It was great because it gave us an excuse to dress up!  Now, those who have seen our old blog (the one that I never updated and eventually had to get rid of because I forgot the password...yeah) will recognize what we dressed up as for Halloween. We wore these costumes for our first Halloween married, but since we were in a new state we figured 'what the heck!' and repeated them.


Ta Da! The Filthy Lukers. Except this time, we added a mullet for David and I added a few dollar store curlers. Nice touch, eh? The best part was, we told a few of our friends we were keeping our costumes a secret until the party. Some of them threatened to copy our idea, and we just laughed. Because there's no possible way!!  Many of our friends had super cute costumes too. Sadly, I don't have pictures of all of them, but I have a few cute ones, so let me know if you want to see what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment